ARCHIVED: How can I allow or disable pop-ups in internet browsers?
Web Browser 9
- During the top right, click on the Tools symbol, and choose Web choices .
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Always check or uncheck switch on Pop-up Blocker .
Note: To access advanced functions, when you look at the “Pop-up Blocker” area, click Settings.
Web browser 8 and 7
- Through the Tools websitebuildertools.net/ menu, select Pop-up Blocker .
- Click to choose either Turn Off Pop-up Blocker or Turn On Pop-up Blocker .
By standard, web browser displays pop-ups that look as being a total results of pressing a hyperlink or switch. Pop-up Blocker obstructs pop-ups which are shown immediately (without your clicking a button or link). To permit a particular internet site to show automated pop-ups:
- Click Tools , select Pop-up Blocker , and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings .
- The address (or URL) of the web site you want to see pop-ups from, and then click Add in the “Address of website to allow” box, type .
- Perform action 2 for each and every webpage you need to enable pop-ups from. When you’re completed web that is adding, click Close .